Monday, January 7, 2008

Coaching by Jim Vance, TrainingBible Coaching

I get a lot of requests and emails about coaching, and what services I offer and the costs involved. I figured it was probably best to address this in a post for people to refer back to.

I am a TrainingBible Coach, working with Joe Friel, and utilize much of his methodologies.

My services and costs are best summarized in the table below:

S Gold PlanSilver Plan Bronze Plan
Phone contact with your coach Unlimited2/wk 1/wk
Email with your coach Unlimited Unlimited Unlimited
Totally personalized schedule for you on TP.com yes yes yes
Edits to your schedule as things arise Unlimited weekly weekly
Power and Pace analysis of your workouts - online meeting & phone weekly 2xmonth monthly
Feedback on your workouts daily weekly monthly
Online video analysis of your sport  yes yes discounted
Coach Support at RaceAvailable  Cost/race dependentCost/race dependent
Free TP Therapy Kit Yes discounted discounted
Price Contact Contact 500/mo.
Start Up Fee N/A Contact250
Contact @ coachjimvance at g mail dot com


Other Services Offered
Sport and Training Consultations:
  • Underwater Swim Video Analysis - Send me a video of you swimming, and I will analyze it for you, sending you my thoughts, tips for improvement and WHY! Cost is $100/analysis
  • Run Video Analysis - Send me a video of you running, and I will analyze it for you, sending you my thoughts, tips for improvement and WHY! Cost is $100/analysis
  • Race Nutrition Plan Analysis - $80 per analysis
  • Phone consultations at $100/hr, minimum 1 hour - Annual Training Plans, Race Strategize, WKO+ file reviews, season reviews, and MORE! Tell me what you need, I can help. 

If you'd like to work with me, send me an email, "jvance at trainingbible dot com" and I'll be happy to discuss working with you.

Best of luck in your training!

Coach Vance

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the Valuable Information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite sure I will learn many new stuff right here! Best of luck for the next! amy walker radio host