Tuesday, March 22, 2011

It doesn't get much better than this...


The power of data is amazing, especially when it can help athletes to build confidence in their preparation. Here are some recent charts I'm seeing in my athletes who are training, that I'm pretty excited about. If you can look at these and understand why I'm excited, then you should be striving to make your progression look the same. If you don't understand what any of it means, you should read more of my articles, and watch some of my webinars. The value of data and what it can tell a coach and athlete is priceless.

Note: These are a few different athletes.






If you're looking to get your data files analyzed, to be understand where you're at with you're training and race preparation, I'm happy to help. These athletes are coming a long very nicely, and I'm excited to see them race!

Coach Vance

No comments: