Monday, January 18, 2010

Swimming and Intro to Power Webinars

If you've missed my well-reviewed and well-attended swim lectures, called "Learning and Understanding the 3 Most Important Technical Aspects of Swimming", then this is your chance to catch it! If you're in a different part of the country and can't see my lecture in person, this will be one not to miss! Join me and register for my webinar on Monday, February 1st, at 7:30 EST/4:30 Pacifc, at Performance Webinars.

If you're an athlete or coach who is interested in learning about power and power meters, but don't know where to start, then my "Introduction to Power and Power Meters" webinar on Monday, January 25th, at 7:30 EST/4:30 Pacific is perfect for you! Register at Performance Webinars.

All coaches receive at least 1 CEU for USA Triathlon certifications, and registrations close the day before the event.

Feel free to email me at jvance at trainingbible dot com if you have any questions.

Looking forward to these great events!

Coach Vance

No comments: