Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Coach Vance Talks Now Downloadable!

One of the really rewarding things about doing my monthly talks at the bike shop, (B+L for many years, now Nytro), has been the growth in the number of attendees, and the learning which has occurred. I have seen my numbers really grow over the past year, and I think I'm only going to see that happen more and more.

The biggest email I get nowadays about these talks is from people who are bummed they can't attend, because they are either too far away to be able to attend, or have other conflicts. I understand, but I love teaching, and want to help as many people as I can.

So I am VERY EXCITED to announce that my talks are now downloadable! You can purchase the talks as an mp3 and PowerPoint in PDF, so athletes can learn from the comfort of their own homes, from anywhere in the world!

You can purchase the talk from last night, "Solving the 70.3 and Ironman Nutrition Mystery", at the button below, for $9.99. All talks will be available in the coming months, and even some past talks. Why for sale? Because the incentive is the talk is free if an athlete attends, but a small fee for later download.

Purchase "Solving the 70.3 and Ironman Nutrition Mystery" here:


Once purchased, the mp3 and presentation will be sent via email. Look for more from me in the coming weeks!

Coach Vance

No comments: