- 70.3 20-week Saturday Race - Competitive Age Grouper Training Plan
- 70.3 20-week Sunday Race - Competitive Age-Grouper Training Plan
- 70.3 8-week Build and Peak Plan - Saturday Race
- 70.3 8-week Build and Peak Plan - Sunday Race
- 70.3 6-week Build and Peak Plan - Saturday Race
- 70.3 6-week Build and Peak Plan - Sunday Race
- 70.3 12-week Base Training Plan
- 70.3 8-week Base Training Plan
You'll notice they sound very similar, but the key differences are found in meeting the specific needs of the athlete, based on time until the race, and day of the week the race falls on. All these plans range in similar training hours of 12-16, but allow the athlete to choose which works best for them.
If you're wondering which one you should choose, the longer the time you have to prepare, the better prepared you will be, with less risk in the training plan, and more moderation of the training stress.
Best of luck!